In the Filtreau UV-C Pool Basic, are a UV-C radiation with a wavelength of 253.7 nm generated by a Philips germicide UV-C Ultra-Violet lamp ensuring an efficient disinfection on algae and bacteria (including Legionella bacteria).
The water are led through the Filtreau UV-C Pool Basic purifier by a pump where the UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying. This Filtreau UVC Pool Basic system can make your swimming pool water fresh and clean in a efficient and environmentally-friendly manner and reduce the use of chloride with 80%.
The robust 2mm thick tubes of the Filtreau UVC purifier are bigger than most common UV systems on the market and have a diameter of 90mm what have the benefits that the water flow speed are reduced with 25% inside the 316L Inox stainless Steel UV radiation reactor what give the special high output UV lamp more ultraviolet radiation time on the passing water then other systems with the same wattage lamp.
The Filtreau UVC Pool Basic systems have an Inox 316L Stainless Steel UV reactor and are build for swimming pools and can help to reduce the use of chlorine and other chemicals up to 80% , The pollist interior ensures the reflection of the UV-C radiation and increasing the efficiency up to 35% and comes complete with UV-C lamp and reduce connectors.
Because of the size of almost one meter long the Filtreau UVC Pool Basic are this the perfect purifier for private people and professionals with high demands for disinfection of spa and pool water and / or control of algae in spa and swimming pools.
The unit comes for a minimum pressure loss with a 63 mm inlet / outlet connection and because of the bottom outlet are this Filteau UVC pool Basic unit easy to install and will be fully supplied with a manual , electronic ballast , longlife Philips UV-C lamp and mounting brackets.
All Filtreau UVC system meet the new EU regulation and have a safety switch witch make sure the lamp only burn when the lamp are safe in the housing what guarantees optimal safety for the user against UV radiation contact to eye,s and skin during maintenance or change lamps.
- Ensures fresh, clean and clear water
- Disinfects water efficiently and safely
- Protects your fish and users from germs
- Keeps the formation of mould, bacteria and algae under control
- More environmentally-friendly than traditional clear water treatment methods
- Broad diameter 90 mm housing for optimal UV-C exposure
- Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection
- Robust 2mm thick Inox 316L stainless Steel housing
- Has a lamp safety switch to prevent UV eye / skin contact.
- Estimated lifespan Philips uv lamp 8000 hours
- 360° flexibility connection possibilities for easy installation and maintenance
- Longer UV exposure time for better disinfection
- Expected lifespan uv lamp are 8000 hour
- 2-year guarantee with respect to manufacturing faults
- Made in Holland
||Filtreau UVC POOL BASIC 15000
||Filtreau UVC POOL BASIC 40000
||Filtreau UVC POOL BASIC 75000
|Max water content
|Max. flow through
|Length of the device