In the Filtreau UV-C ECO, are a UV-C radiation with a wavelength of 253.7 nm generated by a new innovated powerful germicide UV-C ( Ultra-Violet ) lamp ensuring an efficient disinfection on algae and bacteria (including Legionella bacteria).
The water are led through the Filtreau ECO UV-C purifier by a pump where the UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms like algae and stops them from multiplying. This Filtreau ECO UVC system ensure you that your water will be safe, fresh and clean in an efficient and environmentally-friendly manner without using chemicals.
The robust 2mm thick tubes of the Filtreau UVC purifier are bigger than most common UV systems on the market and have a diameter of 90mm what have the benefits that the water flow speed are reduced with 25% inside the aluminum UV radiation reactor what give the special germicide UV lamp more ultraviolet radiation time on the passing water then other systems with the same wattage lamp.
The Filtreau UVC ECO systems have an aluminum UV reactor and are build for fishponds and non chemical swimming pools, the pollist aluminum interior ensures the reflection of the UV-C radiation and increasing the efficiency up to 35% and comes complete with Ballast , UV-C lamp and reduce connectors.
Because of the compact size of the Filtreau UVC ECO are this the perfect purifier for people with high demands who have only a small space for disinfection of water and / or control of algae in ponds and swimming ponds where no chlorine or chemicals are used
The unit comes for a minimum pressure loss with a 63 mm inlet / outlet connection and because of the bottom outlet are this Filteau UVC ECO unit easy to install and will be supplied with a manual , electronic ballast , high-frequency UV-C lamp and mounting brackets.
All Filtreau UVC system meet the new EU regulation and have a safety switch witch make sure the lamp only burn when the lamp are safe in the housing what guarantees optimal safety for the user against UV radiation contact to eye,s and skin during maintenance or change lamps.
- Ensures fresh, clean and clear water
- Disinfects water efficiently and safely
- Protects your fish and users from germs
- Keeps the formation of mould, bacteria and algae under control
- More environmentally-friendly than traditional clear water treatment methods
- Broad diameter 90 mm housing for optimal UV-C exposure
- Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection
- Robust 2mm thick aluminium housing
- Has a lamp safety switch to prevent UV eye / skin contact.
- Estimated lifespan uv lamp 8000 hours
- 360° flexibility connection possibilities for easy installation and maintenance
- Longer UV exposure time for better disinfection
- High output germicide UV-C lamp
- 2-year guarantee with respect to manufacturing faults
- Made in Holland
||Filtreau UVC ECO 15000
||Filtreau UVC ECO 40000
||Filtreau UVC ECO 80000
|Max water content
|Max. flow through
|Length of the device